Sometimes it’s good to let someone else do the dirty work for you! Midland Filtration Limited are much more than just a filter supply company, having an extensive team of trained and experienced professionals at your disposal. The following are a selection of the numerous services that Midland Filtration offer, both inside and outside of normal working hours as required. For further details about any of these services, or to organise a survey, contact our Sales Office.
- Changeouts : Our engineers will fit replacement filters and belts and dispose of the spent items. As Registered Carriers of Waste (Non-Hazardous) we are able to remove your spent filter cells to an approved site whilst serving the correct paperwork on yourselves. An ever more critical area – don’t get caught out by the tightening environmental legislation. We have attended the courses and have both the badges and the expertise. If you are concerned over this area then please ask for our leaflet “You… Your Waste… and Us.”
- Filter Conversions : If your filter systems are outdated and antiquated, we can carry out detailed surveys and make recommendations to replace them with more efficient and economical alternatives. Of course we have all the technical staff and experience to fit, test and calibrate your new system. Midland Filtration is the only call you need to make to bring your filtration systems up to date.
- Duct Cleaning : It’s very easy for the inside of your filtration system to remain out of site and out of mind, but it’s vital that your ducts are cleaned regularly in order for your filtration system to function efficiently. Our team of trained operatives can undertake fast and thorough cleaning of your ductwork, including the provision of pre and post cleaning photographic reports . All cleaning works are carried out in accordance with HVCA TR/19, LPC RC/16B & Workplace Health, Safety & Welfare Regulations A.C.O.P.
- On –Site Air Testing : Whatever the requirement for air quality testing, Midland Filtration have the professional staff and equipment to test your air. From airborne contaminate testing to comply with health and safety law, to laser particulate testing for clean rooms, our trained technical staff can visit your premises and carry out air quality testing, volume checks or clean room calibration using a range of equipment. As always, we’ll provide you with a full report of our findings along with any suitable recommendations.
All the above services are also available out side normal working hours should this be a requirement for your site.
- Database Management: This is a particularly popular service we can offer to our contractors. We can create, maintain and update a database of detailed records of filter and belt requirements for multi-site contracts. The engineer or ordering office can then simply request a quotation or supply for a particular site (or planned delivery schedules on a regular basis) without the time-consuming inconvenience of having to look up and relay to us the full list of details each time a supply is needed. Any alterations to the details are instantly updated, and we can tell at a glance when a site was last supplied, providing full delivery information if required. Our aim is to make life easier for you!